Too hilarious not to share! My doula is my life-long friend. 98% of our conversations end in histerical laughter.
poop monsoon & syrup lagoon. November 23, 2014
If you happen to slice open your right index finger, while drying the snowcone maker, undoubtably two things will happen.
- The littlest will have a poop explosion. Even though it has been weeks since the last one, suddenly he will have enough in his digestive system to saturate the diaper and pajamas.
- The oldest will spill the entire contents of the snowcone cup on the floor. This includes the extra snowcone syrup he demanded it be covered in.
So, while I’m standing at the sink trying not to let on that my finger has a GASH instead of the slice I orginally saw… I am now also thinking I have to bandage quickly so I can clean up the poop monsoon and the syrup lagoon. I hope your evening went better than ours…Can you hear me rolling my eyes? No pictures necessary for this post.
Dear littlest darling… November 4, 2014
Dear littlest darling,
While you are usually a little cherub, right now Mommy is running out of patience. Can we please fall asleep now and try again tomorrow? Im trying so hard to be understanding but its more difficult than anticipated. I will be nicer tomorrow. Promise.
beyond concerned October 17, 2014
i have to be honest… this fiasco is almost unbelieveable. seriously CDC?! you have one job! you are disease control and the bearers of disease knowledge. for real. im not one for living in fear, but this goes on our list of reasons to homeschool and have a stay at home parent. i can think of 20 ways to impliment a quarintine and boundries just off the top of my head! apparently, our ideas of quarintine are quite different. i know your shady friends at the FDA often like to bend and stretch the regulations based on what company is paying. we are talking about a disease that could literally start a plague. A PLAGUE. im not a medical professional, however, i am a mother of small children who may or may not have the ability to fight off an erradicating disease like such. im beyond concerned. do not doubt the power of mothers banding together. i am not a lemming.
Sweater weather October 4, 2014
Autumn, you are undoubtly my favorite. Chunky knits. Extra reasons for snuggles. Frozen nose kisses. Oh how fleeting this season is, giving way quickly to winter. I enjoy your company immensely, no matter how short your stay. Must be the New Englander in me.
Lets set the record straight… September 4, 2014
- Fruit cocktail, as well as other fruits canned in syrup, does not count as fruit. Why? For the same/less than amount of sugar and calories you could eat a snickers bar and (gasp!) a real piece of fruit.
- Juice cocktail is not actual juice. It may or may not contain real juice. As in, from real fruit.
- “Natural flavoring” could be almost anything. Undisclosed flavors…hmmm. Natural flavors may or may not be something tasty. Such as but not limited to, coal, hay, pond water, in-between-boob-sweat, ferrets, etc.
- If breastfeeding offends you, im going to guess your own mother did not breastfeed you. I feel bad for your immune system. And also your IQ.
- Leggings are not pants. They are nice with a tunic or as pajamas. There will be an application process to wear them as pants. If you are then deemed fit to wear them, work it girlfriend!
- Drinking diet soda with all those chemical sweeteners isnt saving you any calories. Or the way your body processes those sugar replacements.
- Have anything to add? I will add to this rant list as necessary. lol
Review::Kids Relief allergy oral liquid July 31, 2014
Kids relief asked me to review this banana flavored allergy oral liquid. Kids relief creates homeopathic solutions. Let me just tell you, for my littles, this actually surpassed the OTC conventional allergy medicine. There is NO battling to get them to take it. This is dye free, so even if it’s a battle with your children there won’t be any stained shirts. It comes with an attached measured dropper. (No losing the dropper that came with it!) This comes in a small plastic bottle, which for me means easy to carry in my purse pockets. Seems like the yuckies only come on when you are out and about and have a bajillion things left to do. I haven’t had any drowsiness in the littles after giving them kids relief. Major plus, because sick or not, my kids run like banshees sun up to sun down. They don’t appreciate feeling like a zombie. The age range reads 0-12 years. Say whaaaat? Hmm kids who are under the age range of normal medicine get reactions also?! What a concept! Since this is a homeopathic medicine you don’t have the same parameters. Overall, an EXCELLENT BUY! Worth every single penny and I will continue to purchase from kids relief and homeolabs!
You can find out more at http://www.kidsrelief.com
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-42436145-1′, ‘auto’);