This recipe is from my close friend Peggy S. She made this for lunch one day when we had the kids together at her house. If I didn’t know how quickly it comes together I would’ve thought she spent all morning on it! This dish is impressive looking (in person) and is always delicious. What I love about super simple recipes is you can tailor them to your families liking.
- 7 eggs (you could add more, but this seems to fit nicely in my 13×9 pan)
- one green pepper diced
- one onion diced
- block cheese, cubbed (tiny cubes work best)
- Refrigerated biscuits (one roll, use the large biscuits!)
- Spray your 13×9 pan with non-stick cooking spray and pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Flatten each biscuit and smush together into the bottom of your glass dish, there may be gaps but it seems like they all bake and pouf up together.
- Crack your eggs in a separate bowl and whisk, pour over smushed biscuits
- Sprinkle the onion, peppers, and cheese over the eggs
- Bake about 30 minutes or until eggs seem set and edges are golden
Oh my goodness, this will be a crowd pleaser! Remember, you can add or subtract whatever you or your family likes or dislikes. It’s quite fun to make it your own.