- Fruit cocktail, as well as other fruits canned in syrup, does not count as fruit. Why? For the same/less than amount of sugar and calories you could eat a snickers bar and (gasp!) a real piece of fruit.
- Juice cocktail is not actual juice. It may or may not contain real juice. As in, from real fruit.
- “Natural flavoring” could be almost anything. Undisclosed flavors…hmmm. Natural flavors may or may not be something tasty. Such as but not limited to, coal, hay, pond water, in-between-boob-sweat, ferrets, etc.
- If breastfeeding offends you, im going to guess your own mother did not breastfeed you. I feel bad for your immune system. And also your IQ.
- Drinking diet soda with all those chemical sweeteners isnt saving you any calories. Or the way your body processes those sugar replacements.
- Have anything to add? I will add to this rant list as necessary. lol